Tracking your practice performance on a regular basis is vital for improving your score and rank in competitive exams. You can access the performance reports on your dashboard and keep a track of the completion status and how many questions remain in unattempted list and revision lists.
Checking performance of Practice Question Bank #
You can check the performance and status of your practice by clicking on ‘Practice Question Bank Performance’ on My Dashboard.
Frequency of Performance Report #
The Performance Reports are updated in real-time. The questions that you attempted till the last moment will be considered for compiling the Performance Report.
These include overall practice performance i.e number of questions attempted and how many of them are correct. Also, you can check your subject and chapter wise performance along with daily progress.
You can also share the performance with your parents or guardians to help them keep a track of your progress on a regular basis.
Types of Performance Reports #
You get the following types of performance reports relating to Practice Question Bank.
- Performance Status – Overall performance in all subjects combined including number of questions attempted, correct questions and incorrectly attempted questions.
- Difficulty level wise status – Analysis of how many questions you attempted correctly divided on basis of difficulty i.e. Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Period-wise Performance – Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly and Daily practice performance
- Chapter-wise Knowledge index – Completion status of each chapter and the level of perfection achieved in each chapter.
- Subject-wise Performance Status – Overall performance in each subject, including number of questions attempted, correct questions and incorrectly attempted questions.