JEE Main Online Test Series
With our JEE Main Test Series , you can boost your score and target 99.90+ percentile.
After submitting any test in the JEE Main Online Test Series, your test will be instantly evaluated. You get access to not only your results, but also get to identify your mistakes at each step.
Take the active Mocktest in the Free Trial of the JEE Test Series. If you score more than 80% in the free Mocktest, you again do not need to join our JEE Main Test Series.
Practice all questions available in unlocked chapters in Online Test Series for JEE Mains - Free Trial. If you attempt more than 80% questions correctly, you may not need to join our Online JEE Main Test Series.
But yes, if you correctly attempt less than 80% of the practice questions in Free Trial of the JEE Main Test Series, you seriously need to immediately join our online test series for JEE to boost your score.
Know why this JEE MAINS Test Series is better than others?
This JEE Main Online Test Series is strictly as per the actual NTA examination pattern and latest official NTA syllabus.
This JEE Mains Online Test Series is prepared by experts matching the standards of difficulty and chapter wise weightage of JEE Main exam.
An excellent Test Series for students appearing in JEE Main test, simulated with the latest JEE on-screen format of NTA's JEE Main CBT exam.
Detailed step by step solutions help you identify your mistakes. Learn the right steps with this JEE Main Test Series.
Learn backwards and revise and learn concepts quickly by going back to study notes after taking the tests from this JEE Main Online Test Series.
For each of the tests in the JEE Main Online Test Series, you can compare your performance with toppers and get smart analytics.
Join our JEE Main Online Test Series!
|Questions in Tests||5335||5335|
|Minor Tests (Unit Tests)||23||23|
|Subject Level Tests||15||15|
|Mock Tests (Major Tests)||10||10|
|Questions in Tests||5335|
|Minor Tests (Unit Tests)||23|
|Subject Level Tests||15|
|Mock Tests (Major Tests)||10|
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
Step-by-Step Guide to use JEE MAIN Test Series
If you choose the Ultra Version of the JEE Main Online Test Series, you should use it in the following manner:
- After joining the JEE Main Online Test Series, first start the Practice question Bank. Practice each wrong question repeatedly to gain expertise in the concept. Understand the detailed solution to clear your doubts.
- Once you complete a chapter in the Practice Question Bank, then take the chapter test of that chapter in the JEE Test Series. You will get the detailed step-by-step solutions for every question which you did not attempt correctly.
- Flag questions for revising later. Repeat the process for each of the chapters. After a gap of 3-5 days, re-practice the questions in the Revision List 1 of Question Bank and the flagged questions.
- Check for the Minor Test Part Syllabus Test and take all the Chapter Tests belonging to that Minor Test. Then take the Minor Tests for these chapters.
- Periodically revise the questions where you are not able to answer with accuracy with Flag List of the JEE Main Chapter wise Tests and Minor Tests.
- As the exams come near, start taking the full-syllabus Mocktests. Try taking not more than one full syllabus Mocktest in a day.