NEET 2022 Participating Institutes | Students seeking admission to medical courses at the undergraduate level need to apply via centralised NEET counselling for seat allotment under All India Quota (15%). For State Quota (85%), you need to go to individual state-level counselling authorities and apply there.
For AIQ, there are two centralised authorities that govern admission to medical courses. For admission to MBBS and BDS courses, you need to apply on the MoH&FW (https://www.mohfw.gov.in/), Medical Counselling Committee (mcc.nic.in). For admission to AYUSH courses (BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BSMS), the seat allotment will be through the MoA, AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (aaccc.gov.in).
Below is the list of some of the colleges where you can apply for admission under the centralised counselling process:
- Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Govt. of Haryana
- Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
- Directorate of Medical Education, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Directorate of Health Services, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar
- Deptt. Of Health & Family Welfare, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Medical Directorate, Govt. of Manipur
- Health & Family Welfare Deptt., Meghalaya
- Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
- Department of Medical Education, Govt. of Rajasthan
- Govt. Medical College & Hospital, UT Govt. of Chandigarh (UT)
- Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (UP)
- Hamdard University, New Delhi
You can get the complete list of these colleges at mcc.nic.in.
Successful candidates in NEET-UG seeking admission in seats under the control of the above State/University/Institution other than 15% All India Quota are advised to visit their websites and contact respective authorities of the State/University/Institution concerned in advance for eligibility criteria and other details for counselling and admission.