Redefining Test Preparations
CareerOrbits is seeking to add to its existing team of Telemarketing Executives for its day shift operations. The job of Telemarketing Executive provides ample opportunities to learn and work in a challenging hard-core professional environment and grow in career. As a Telemarketing/Telesales Executive, you are expected to perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Informing customers/students to avail services for e-Learning solutions for competitive exams, i.e., NEET-UG, JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
- Making outbound telemarketing calls and delivering prepared sales scripts to convince potential students to purchase a course.
- Handling student and parents interactions and queries related to e-Learning courses.
- Advise present or prospective students and parents by answering incoming calls.
- In the Telemarketing sales call, take the students through the sales process.
- Obtain students’ information.
- Meeting Business targets through strong convincing and selling skill.
- Male or Female candidates with excellent communication skills in English and Hindi
- Past experience as a Telemarketing Executive or Telesales Executive or Customer Care Executive in handling outbound Sales process with a proven successful track record.
- The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent team worker and a go-getter.
- Candidates with online marketing experience in the elearning/education/ecommerce domain will be preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work as well as meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to mentor and train the telesales team
- Technical acumen and knowledge of the competitive test preparation domain would be an added advantage
CTC Rs. 25,000 onwards plus incentives as per Company Rules. PF and ESI applicable as per rules.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com