Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is an initiative by the Government of India. If you have registered on UPI and have a valid UPI ID, you can make payments for courses at CareerOrbits.
You can register for UPI through any of the UPI apps (e.g.: BHIM) and make payments on CareerOrbits by using the UPI ID provided by them.
UPI will be available as a payment method while selecting your payment method.
Here is how you can use UPI:
- On the Select a payment method screen, and click on continue.
- You would be redirected to Secured payment gateway.
- Enter your UPI ID here (UPI ID format: ABC@XYZ) and tap on Verify.
- If the ID you've entered is valid, you will be prompted to go to your UPI ID linked mobile app to complete the payment.
- Go to your UPI ID linked mobile app and from the Pending Transactions tab in it, complete your CareerOrbits.com payment.
- Once the payment is complete, you can see an order placement confirmation.
Note: The payment needs to be completed within 10 minutes to successfully place the order.
If the payment failed on my order, how do I proceed?
If the payment failed on your order, you will receive an option to retry your payment with a different payment method. If you'd like to use UPI again, place a new order.
You will receive a payment request from CCAvenue in your UPI payment App. Kindly authorize and confirm the request to complete payment.
Performing a UPI (Unified Payments Interface) Transaction
- Customer enters his Virtual Payment Address (VPA) and proceeds to pay.
Note: Virtual payment address (VPA) is a user-generated unique identifier for each bank account. All payment addresses are in the format abc @bank, where abc can be chosen by the customer.
- A payment collection request for the transaction amount is sent to the customer on this VPA.
- Customer will receive a mobile notification in their UPI app prompting him to authenticate the transaction with his 4 digit MPIN (Mobile Banking password)
- Customer accepts the transaction and the payment is complete.