Terms and Conditions of EMI
The following terms & conditions apply to any transactions made using EMI as a payment option on CareerOrbits.com
Terms and Conditions of EMI
The following terms & conditions apply to any transactions made using EMI as a payment option on CareerOrbits.com.
- CareerOrbits ePortals Private Limited ("CareerOrbits") facilitates Equated Monthly Installments ("EMI") payment method on all purchases worth Rs 3,000 and above made on https://www.careerorbits.com/ using eligible credit cards.
- Customers can combine multiple courses into a single purchase on https://www.careerorbits.com/ and convert the purchase into an EMI
- The EMI facility is not available on purchases made using Debit cards, Net Banking or Demand Draft payment methods.
- The EMI facility is being offered by the respective banks to the customer and CareerOrbits has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to offering of the EMI facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of the bank.
- The EMI facility being offered by the banks to the customers is governed by the respective terms and conditions of each bank/issuer and you are advised to approach the bank/issuer in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about an EMI transaction.
- GST and other taxes will be levied by the banks on the amount charged by them for the EMI facility as mandated by applicable laws and regulations.
- CareerOrbits reserves the right to stop facilitating this service on https://www.careerorbits.com/ without any prior notice.
- CareerOrbits on a best effort basis displays representative EMI related information (EMI amount, Interest rate charged, Total amount payable) for the customer's purchase on its website as per the information shared with it by the respective banks on an "AS IS" basis. Banks/Issuers are the authoritative source of this information and customers are advised to directly contact their bank/issuer for any further clarifications in this regard. For more information, we request you to review the terms and conditions of the respective banks offering such EMI facility.
- CareerOrbits does not charge you any processing or convenience fee for the purpose of facilitating the EMI facility.
- CareerOrbits shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such EMI facility being offered by the respective banks/issuer including but not limited to the authenticity and/or accuracy of any EMI information supplied by the banks to CareerOrbits for displaying on its website.
Payments made on CareerOrbits could sometimes fail or remain in a pending stage.
To revise your failed payment for an order, within 24 hours, go to Your Orders
Payments could fail due to the following reasons:
- You accidentally entered incorrect credit/debit card details like name on the card, card number, CVV, 3D secure PIN and expiry date. In case of an American Express card, your transaction could fail if your billing address pincode is incorrect.
- The card details you provided are no longer valid or need to be updated.
- Your bank is going through an outage.
- You accidentally closed/refreshed the page or pressed backspace while the transaction was being processed by your bank.
- The connection between CareerOrbits and your Bank failed due to some technical issues and the transaction couldn't be completed.
- Your card may be blocked for online transactions.
- You might be using a card that is not accepted on careerorbits.com currently. Find out what cards are accepted here.
In any of the above cases, you'll have the option to Revise Payment in Your careerorbits.com. In any of these cases we'll send you an e-mail to notify you of the payment failure.
You could also receive a payment pending message due to the following reasons:
- Payment confirmation pending: If you paid for your order using net banking, we may be awaiting the payment confirmation from your bank. This can sometimes take few days. For latest status, contact your bank.
- Problem in contacting your bank or credit card: Sometimes we may be unable to contact your bank or card issuer which can cause delay. If so, you will receive an e-mail from Payment Gateway.
- Incomplete payment: If your initial payment attempt was unsuccessful, your payment might stay in pending stage. In such cases, try to revise the payment when you receive an e-mail from us, so that we can process your order immediately.
Note: If your payment is still processing, you will see a "We haven't received payment confirmation from your bank or credit card yet". In such cases, do not attempt paying a second time unless you're sure that your payment failed. If you accidentally pay twice, we'll refund your extra payment within a few days.