Guide to Login
You need an account to:
- view full featured demo of our test preparation programs, and
- use our test preparation programs (Practice Tests and Mock Tests) as a paid service.
Creating an account is quick, completely free, and entirely non-intrusive. Alternatively, you can also log in with Facebook.
You are required to fill in the following details:
- Student’s First Name: Your first name (student), e.g. ‘Shally’.
- Student’s Last Name: Your last name (student), e.g. ‘Chopra’.
- Email Address: The email id you wish to use to receive confirmation mail, order information, doubt support and student support, e.g. email@example.com. The email should be a functional email validly belonging to you or your parent(s).
- Create Password: Enter the secret password or string of characters that will be used for authentication while logging in to gain access to your Dashboard. You need to note down your password and protect it from falling into any unauthorised hands.
- Retype Password: Retype the password which you have filled in first time. This is to check for any typing errors while entering the password first time.
Click on the "Facebook" icon, which is found on our Log in page. If you are not already logged in to Facebook, enter your Facebook username and password in the pop-up window. If you are already logged into Facebook, simply click the 'Facebook' icon. The first time you connect, you will be prompted for a confirmation in the pop up window. You need to click on 'Log In with Facebook'.
Once you log in using Facebook, we send you an email with an auto-generated password. You may also log in directly with your email id (used for Facebook account) and the password that we have emailed to you for logging on to careerorbits.com.
Log In with Facebook would require your confirmation on the following:
- Your basic information – This is the default permission that all apps on Facebook require. It provides us basic information like your name and profile picture. We are not accessing or requesting your other personal information, such as status updates, wall posts, interests, check-ins and current location.
- Your email address – In the event that we need to communicate important information to you, we need a way to get in touch. We do not sell email addresses, and we will not spam you.
- Posts on Facebook timeline – You may decide who can see the posts of CareerOrbits app on your Facebook timeline.
Yes. When you use Facebook, you are actually signing into Facebook and not careerorbits.com. Your password is never shared with careerorbits.com. Facebook does send us the following fields from your profile:
- First & last name
- Email address
- Profile photo
Instead of creating and remembering another username and password, you can use your Facebook account to log in to Careerorbits.com. Connecting to careerorbits.com using Facebook Log In also means you can easily share your favorite stories and comments with your Facebook friends.
Of course, you can also create an account directly with CareerOrbits.com.