JEE Main 2020 is only a few days away, JEE aspirants appearing for the exam are advised to give up their nervousness and brace themselves to write the examination without any fear.
Here a few tips which might come useful during JEE Main Examination.
1. Revise your covered sections of subjects calmly, instead of panicking over missed sections.
2. Do not lose focus by reading too many reference books, limit yourself to quality reference books recommended by teachers.
3. If you are still facing any doubts, it would be wise to get them resolved through your own study circles or group study sessions with your fellow JEE aspirants.
4. Have a quick revision note for each of the subjects, so that you know where to look for important definitions and formulae at the time of revision.
5. Practice from previous papers or whatever sample papers you get hold of, within the actual test time limits.
6. Students who have opted for online mode of JEE Main Examination should definitely try to sharpen practice through JEE Main Mock Tests to get a fair idea of their speed of problem solving.
7. Time management is the most crucial factor for success in JEE examination. Hence, it is quite essential that you figure out a strategy of problem solving in the Mock Tests. This will help quite a lot while solving questions in the actual JEE Main Examination.
Best of luck to all those aspirants appearing for JEE Main 2020 Examination!