CareerOrbits' Ranker+JEE (Advanced) 2015 is systematically designed for serious IIT aspirants who are driven by quest for success. The program lays a lot of emphasis on building conceptual and problem solving abilities.
This program is aimed at XIth going who are planning to appear in JEE-Advanced 2015 (IIT-JEE). The program is a full-fledged course for comprehensive online preparations sitting at home. Unbelievably, the program acts as your tutor, evaluator, guide and friend in need.
This program is a boon for girls and those who are not obsessed with coaching or cannot afford exorbitantly high fee of coaching. This program can be taken as supplementary preparation course for those who have already joined class room tutorials. It would effectively complement the gaps in their preparation for the ultimate test. If you are a drop year student, this would surely be a gateway to success due to flawless scheming of the program and rigorous practice, it provides.
This Program is a result of integrated efforts of best and the brightest IITians, researchers and faculty drawn from various top notch institutes. The Ranker+ offers over 10500+ questions with self-explanatory step-by-step answers, repeatedly checked and rechecked to deliver the most accurate knowledge and best ever experience to the students.
The program involves a regular practice. Since the program is accessed by means of internet, it is easy to use and can be adjusted in the timetable of students and requires no travelling.
The program covers all of the subjects strictly as per the prescribed syllabus:
- Practice Tests: The program comprises 10500+ fully solved objective type questions offered to you by way of practice questions. There are 3500+ questions in Chemistry, 3200+ questions in Mathematics, and 3600+ questions in Physics. The questions are divided into various difficulty levels for each chapter. You may choose or ignore any difficulty level for a chapter saving you a lot of time and efforts.
- Full Length Mock Tests: The program comes with 10 Full length Mock Tests in simulated test conditions. Each mock test comes not only with instant evaluation and detailed analysis of the performance but also with step-by-step solutions to help you identify your mistakes and successively improve your rank.
- Subject Mock Tests: The program is packed with 18 Subject level Mock-Tests: 6 Physics, 6 Mathematics, and 6 Chemistry, in simulated test conditions. Each mock test comes not only with instant evaluation and detailed analysis of the performance but also with step-by-step solutions to help you identify your mistakes and successively improve your rank.
- Study Notes: Easily understandable study notes with plenty of illustrations and access to the highlighted glossary terms on a mouse-over. These study notes can be accessed anytime i.e. either before attempting the practice questions or after going through the solution.
- Instant knowledge on Mouse-over: Simply roll the mouse over highlighted terms and concepts and the information quickly pops up on the screen, giving you an insight into that term or concept which you might not be able to recollect at that point of time. This saves you a lot of time and helps you focus on learning instead of searching for learning.
- Instant knowledge in Study Notes
- Instant knowledge in Detailed step-by-step solutions
- 3 Steps Revision Lists:
- While you undertake Practice Test, every question that you attempted wrongly gets automatically added to your Revision List-1. Later, you may go to Revision List-1 and attempt those questions again.
- After you successfully attempt questions in Revision List-1, these questions are added to Revision List-2, for yet another round of revision.
- Having successfully attempted a question which is in Revision List-3, the question is removed from all the revision lists. This helps you prepare effectively for your test and train your brain for the ultimate success.
- There's also a cooling period of 48 hours in every revision list to check on your memory retention. A question in a revision list is not available for attempting till the expiry of 48 hours from the moment it was added to that revision list.
- Bookmarks List: Any question which you have successfully attempted, can be bookmarked for revision later by clicking on the Bookmark button. These questions are available to you in Bookmark List, duly categorised chapter-wise. You have the option of removing any question from the Bookmark List. This helps you prepare a list of the questions which you would like to revise immediately before the real test, making you walk confidently into the examination centre.
- Detailed Step-by-Step Solutions: Each and every question in the Practice test has been provided with detailed step-by-step solution and not just the answer-key and hint(s). Detailed step-by-step solutions enable a student to identify his mistakes and learn the tricks & steps for solving similar questions in real test conditions. At the same time, the student also develops the skills for successfully attempting descriptive or subjective type questions.
- Personalised Settings: You don't need to practice all questions in a chapter. If you have better grip over a chapter, you may skip any Difficulty Level questions by suitably tweaking the settings.
- Latest Pattern: The entire set of practice questions and mock tests have been developed as per the latest pattern for JEE-Advanced.
- Feedback / Doubts: You can provide us valuable feedback as to the quality of the questions, the answer and the step by step solution. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with any aspect, you may send us your comments/doubts. This would help us consider your views & comments and improve the quality. Our faculty and experts would review the question and answers in the light of your comment.
- Practice all you want: More than 10500+ questions in all subjects, categorised chapter-wise and difficulty-wise, offering you lots and lots of practice.
- Easy access to Tools: Log table, Anti-log table and other tools are available on the dashboard during practice test. Interactive Periodic Table.
- Latest Updates:
- Full access to newly added and revised questions. New Questions are being added regularly.
- Free and automatic upgrade to new syllabus.
- Parental Supervision: Parents can keep themselves updated with the performance of the child on a continuing basis. Access to the performance of the student is provided to parents of the student through an email link. The parents can access the performance of the student through this email link anytime.
What makes our program special, are the following advantages:
- Instant knowledge
- Higher Degree of Retention
- Continuous Performance Evaluation
- Performance Improvement
- Developing Orientation for the ultimate test
- Focus on Learning instead of searching for knowledge
- Effective Time management
- Preferred Time
- Learning at your own pace
- Reduced Cognitive Load
- User Friendly interface
- Lots and lots of Practice
- Being an internet based application, our product is virtually usable on almost all electronic devices including iPhone, iPad and Tablet, desktop PCs, laptops etc.
- A minimum 256 kbps data/internet connection over Wi-Fi or LAN.
- Google Chrome (for best performance)
- Internet Explorer 8+
- Mozilla Firefox